Gentle, heartwarming, and effective Soothing Touch Oncology Safe facial is for even the most reactive and sensitive skin. Curated for your needs by our Esthetician, Ashley, who is one of very few certified in Oncology Esthetics the State of Colorado, and has been certified through the State Approved Certification process at Northern Colorado Advanced Aesthetics (NCAA). This service is safe for anyone currently undergoing or recovering from chemotherapy or cancer treatments as well as those who just seem to react to most skin care products or have allergies and sensitivities to many ingredients. All ingredients used are non-toxic and oncology approved.
The Soothing Touch Oncology Safe Facial is directed toward customized and gentle
exfoliation, nourishment, and hydration of delicate skin, restoration of your
skin barrier, and a focus on reduction of inflammation.
Summary of this Fort Collins Soothing Touch Facial Service:
• Gentle & effective oncology safe facial for even the most reactive/sensitive skin
• 30 or 60 minute options available with our Esthetician certified in Oncology Esthetics
• Customized exfoliation, nourishment, hydration, restoration of skin barrier, with focus on reduction of inflammation
• May include Steam, Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions (if needed), 10 min Mask, 15 min Red Light / LED, Kansa wand massage or Gua Sha, StemCell serum, Hydrating Moisturer and SPF
• Osmosis MD or Code Of Harmony CBD line of products (all oncology safe/non-toxic)
Scheduling an appointment requires that you provide personal information
to our scheduling service provider.