Oxygen Facial is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment by and esthetician that involves the use of oxygenated professional products such as those from Circadia along with the spraying of oxygen molecules directly onto the skin's surface. The oxygen is infused with various vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts to rejuvenate and replenish the skin. The application of oxygen creates a what can be described as a bubbling, foaming, or effervescent experience.
Summary of the Fort Collins Oxygen Facial Service:
• Specifically great for: Acne, rosacea, inflamed, sensitive, and/or pigmented skin
• Oxygen is a powerful sanitizing acne treatment, reduces visible redness, detoxes & boosts skins immunity
• The bubbly effervescence of pure oxygen is nourishing & reparative facial for any skin type
• Facial includes double cleanse, enzyme or microdermabrasion prep, oxygen treatment mask (Circadia) with spray tx, LED/Red light therapy, vitamin C reversal serum, moisturizer & SPF
• Book a treatment as soon as every 2 weeks for rosacea or acne relief, or for radiant skin
• A stand-alone full service or added to any other skin rejuvenation service (No Jet or Microneedling)
The oxygen facial treatment has many benefits for the skin but the most obvious is it’s disinfecting nature for acne, inflamed and sensitive skin, redness, and immunity. Oxygen is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals and protect the skin from environmental stressors. It also helps to stimulate the production of collagen, which is essential for maintaining the skin's elasticity and firmness. The infusion of oxygen and other nutrients helps to improve blood circulation. This helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and also improves the texture and tone of the skin. Oxygen Facial also helps to hydrate the skin, which is important for maintaining a healthy and youthful appearance.
Our Fort Collins oxygen facial treatment typically involves several steps. First, the
skin is cleansed thoroughly double cleansed to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup
and an enzyme or microdermabrasion may be used for preparation, then the oxygen
treatment and spray are applied. This
can be followed with RED Light/LED therapy when appropriate, then followed with
a serum containing vitamins (such as C), minerals, and botanical extracts is
applied to the skin. A moisturizer and SPF is then applied to complete the
process. The treatment is typically painless and takes about 45 minutes to
complete. For those with troubled skin,
it is a service recommended every two weeks.
The Oxygen facial can be a stand alone service or added on to one of our
other skin rejuvenation services (no Jet Plasma or Microneedling).
If you are unsure if this service is for you, please schedule a free skin consultation with our Esthetician.
A few other tings to consider when signing up for a Fort Collins Oxygen Facial at LymphWorks:
Scheduling an appointment requires that you provide personal information
to our scheduling service provider.