Massage-Rates, Lymph Drainage Therapy Pricing & Energy Healing Pricing
Our massage-rates include all of the very specialized techniques or
combination of techniques we will use during your customized session. We do not accept tips.
All Advanced Lymph Drainage Therapy & Advanced Energy Healing sessions with therapist C.J. only are listed separately.
Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted as are most
Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) credit cards.
- 30 minute session or ADD-ON to existing session is $40 (massage and/or LDT) with therapist Lindsey
- 60 minute session $72 (massage and/or LDT) with therapist Lindsey
- 60 minute with essential oil protocol integrated $82 (45 min massage and/or LDT & 15 minute oil application) with therapist Lindsey
- 90 minute session $100 (massage and/or LDT) with therapist Lindsey
- 90 minute with essential oil protocol integrated $105 (75 min massage and/or LDT & 15 minute oil application) with therapist Lindsey
- 30 minute Advanced LDT or LDT massage $46 with therapist CJ
- 30 minute Advanced Energy Healing or Intuitive Coaching $50 with therapist CJ
- 30 minute Advanced Energy with Forgiveness Essential Oil protocol (15 min healing & 15 min oil application) $55
- 60 minute Advanced LDT or LDT massage $78 with therapist CJ
- 60 minute Advanced LDT or LDT massage with essential oil protocol integrated $82 with therapist CJ
- 60 minute MyoFascial Release (MFR) $85 with therapist Heather
- 60 minute Advanced Energy healing or Intuitive Coaching with Forgiveness essential oil protocol integrated $95 with therapist CJ
- 30 minute Advanced Energy /Intuitive Coaching or Lymphatic ADD-ON to existing session is $40 with therapist CJ
- 75 minute Advanced Energy Healing or Intuitive Coaching session with therapist CJ only $110
- FIRST TIME ENERGY CLIENT - 75 minute Advanced Energy Healing or Intuitive Coaching session with extensive intake with therapist C.J. only $110
- EXISTING ENERGY CLIENT - 60 minute Advanced Energy Healing or Intuitive Coaching session with therapist C.J. only $90
Packages & Specials
Introductory Detox Package
$145 for 4 x 30 minute Lymph Drainage Therapy sessions with therapist Lindsey or CJ when used within a two week time period (one per new client).
Ultimate Detox Package
$272 for 4 x 60 minute Lymph Drainage Therapy sessions with therapist Lindsey or CJ when used within a four week time period (one per client).
Essential Oil Protocol & ADD-On Service Pricing
$22 for 15 minute Massage CUPPING ADD-ON
$42 for 30 minute Massage CUPPING ADD-ON
$42-45 for 30 Minute Massage CUPPING STAND ALONE APPOINTMENT
$15 for 15 minute ADD-ON Essential Oil Protocol Application - Lymphatic, Cellular, Inflammatory, , Recovery, Emobic, Digestive, Respiratory, Adrenal/Stress, Hormone Balance, Cardiovascular, Neurological, Bones, Fatigue/Chi, Maxim/Cancer (Doterra/Floracopeia)
$22 for 15 minute ADD-ON Essential Oil Forgiveness Protocol Application (Doterra/Floracopeia)
Massage-Rates are subject to change for Oil Protocols if supply and/or pricing for the therapeutic oils changes.
Pricing - Rates for
PEMF - Pulse ElectroMagnetic Field Sessions
$30 for 30 minute PEMF session
$44 for 45 minute PEMF session
$55 for 60 minute PEMF session
$85 for 90 minute PEMF session
$1 per minute on unique and specific programs / durations
Group PEMF Sessions $45 for 60 minute session
Other Massage-Rates or Billing Available:
Insurance Billing for Massage Therapy
LymphWorks is a Fort Collins massage (97124) therapy provider for SOME Anthem of Colorado, some UHC and some UMR policies. Before coming in for an insurance massage, please verify your own coverage first.
- The best way to find out of it's a covered benefit on your policy is to call the service number located on the back of your insurance card.
- Ask if (97124) massage therapy is a covered benefit WHEN administered by a massage therapist. SOME BCBS and UHC plans will cover massage ONLY if provided by a physician, physical therapist, or chiropractor so it's important you verify this. We do not have any physician's in our office.
- Ask if you are required to have a doctor's prescription or referral for massage to prove medical necessity.
- Ask if you have to meet your deductible before insurance will cover our services.
- Ask what your copay is.
- Ask how many sessions you are allotted by year on your plan- sometimes you have to split 20 sessions a year between physical therapy, chiropractic and massage so be cautious of this.
- Verify that LymphWorks, LLC is a provider on your plan.
- Even when you arrive for your appointment with your insurance card with this information, it is not a guarantee of coverage with our office.
- For those who are NOT Anthem, we are happy to provide a detailed invoices for personal submission to other health care plans such as health savings, or flexible spending accounts.
Insurance is accepted for most motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation claims, and personal injury cases with a Doctor's Prescription indicating physical medicine code 97140 and massage therapy code 97124 are medically necessary. Each prescription must include legible Physician's name and a minimum of two diagnosis codes (examples of acceptable diagnosis codes for massage are included in the attached prescription sample). Worker's comp claims require the doctor to specify our office and number of services with diagnosis code. MVA require the doctor or chiropractor to list our office, number of services, diagnosis codes, and also require a claims representative contact phone and fax, and claim #.
Lymphworks is a complementary care provider for the non-profit
organizations Hope Lives Breast Cancer Support Center of Northern Colorado and Foot Steps For Hope (formerly Breast Friends) of Windsor. Inquire within about the use of vouchers and the special
massage-rates that apply for members of these organizations undergoing
or recovering from breast cancer treatment.
LymphWorks therapists do NOT accept tips. As CAM (Complimentary
& Alternative Medicine) health care practitioners, our policy on
tipping follows that of other
providers such as chiropractors, acupuncturists, and naturopaths. It is
our hope that users of qualified massage therapy services deem it as an
integral part of their health care system. The very best "tip" that
you can give would be to refer others in need of our services.
Like This Page?