Fort Collins Lymph Drainage Therapy, Massage and Energy Healing
Fort Collins Lymph Therapists, Massage Therapist, and Energy Healer specially trained to facilitate your body's own healing processes for swelling, detoxification and chronic health issues.
Our unique blend of:
used by Fort Collins LymphWorks practitioners are intended to help you where other therapies may not have.
YOUR BODY'S NATURAL STATE IS HEALTH. Our stressful lifestyles can lead to an accumulation of lymph, toxins, restrictions, patterning and stagnation which impair cellular functioning.
LymphWorks - Fort Collin's Body Working Experts
Have you experienced a surgery, trauma, illness, medication,
infection, swelling, fatigue or stress from which you have never
completely recovered? Or maybe you feel like you just don't have the
energy throughout your day to do the things you love? Maybe you haven't been able to heal or change an emotional or mental pattern that causes you distress or unhealthy choices? Maybe you seem to be attracting negativity?
You may have even experienced a great massage, but only felt
relief from your complaints for just a day or two? Fort Collins Lymph
Drainage Therapy is more than a massage.
Through the application of Lymph Drainage Therapy (often misunderstood to be lymph massage or lymphatic massage) and other massage and energy work techniques, your body may be put back into a state where deep healing can occur. This type of work cleanses and detoxifies as well as stimulates your immune function, in addition to "balancing your autonomic nervous system." (1) This work can also re-pattern long standing chronic physical, mental and emotional ways of being that no longer serve you or inhibit healing.
These lymph and massage techniques also induce deep states of
relaxation resulting in tissue restoration, regeneration, and repair.
Results may "prove beneficial in the correction of numerous conditions;
as well as use in preventative health maintenance."
Our trained Fort Collins therapists will work directly
with your chosen health professionals when needed, to get you back on
track with your health or focus on prevention. Self care
recommendations may also be shared to further empower you on your
Some of the specialties we are passionate about helping you with are:
- Swelling and Inflammation
- including autoimmune, allergies, chronic infections, water retention,
digestive problems, swollen lymph nodes, muscle pain, organ pain, joint
- Detoxification and Whole Body Cleanse - including liver detox and assistance with your physician guided cleanse or weight loss program
- Injury Recovery and Surgery Recovery - sprains, strains, bumps and bruises, chronic pain management, scar healing, cosmetic surgery, reduced recovery time, motor vehicle accidents, joint replacements.
- Breast Massage and Lymphatic Breast Health
- Cancer Massage and Cancer Recovery - chemotherapy, radiation, Lymphedema prevention, boosting immune function
- Stress Reduction and Emotional Release
- Self Care and Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Healthy Lymphatics
- Manifesting through Energy Healing
- Balancing your Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Bodies
Fort Collins Lymph Therapists, Massage Therapist, and Energy Healer
To contact Carol J. McDaniel, LMT HTCP CRMP or one of our other Fort Collins therapists, please click here.
Thank you for visiting our site. We are eager to share our
passion about natural health solutions, the lymphatic system and natural
pain relief. Please book an Appointment below.
(1) Chikly, Bruno, http://chiklyinstitute.org/ldt/applications.htm, Chikly Health Institute, 2009.
Table of Contents
- Fort Collins Massage Appointment (s) with LymphWorks
- Scheduling a Fort Collins massage appointment with LymphWorks can be done online for 24/7 convenience for any Lymph Drainage Therapy, Massage, and / or Energy Healing sessions.
- Events and Classes at LymphWorks
- Events, workshops, classes and recent news and updates from LymphWorks, the bodywork experts of Fort Collins...
- Massage-Rates at LymphWorks Fort Collins Massage
- Massage-Rates and Pricing for Lymph Drainage, Massage, or Energy Healing at our LymphWorks Fort Collins, CO office....
- Healing Products for support, Detox, Health, and Well Being.
- Healing products for the ultimate support of all detox, lymphatics, health, and well being after client sessions...
- Job Openings
- Current job openings with LymphWorks The BodyWork Experts Team......
- Fort Collins Massage Gift Certificates
- LymphWorks Fort Collins Massage gift certificates and other services may be purchased and printed instantly on-line for any service...
- Lymph Drainage Therapist
- Fort Collins Lymph Drainage Therapist C.J. McDaniel utilizes the Chikly Method to address swelling, detoxification, cancer, injury and surgery recovery
- LymphWorks Fort Collins Massage Therapist
- Fort Collins massage therapists Carol J. McDaniel along with Gina Michelle of LymphWorks have unique skills to aid clients in achieving optimal health and wellness....
- Energy Healer CJ
- Fort Collins Energy Healer CJ (Carol J.) McDaniel is a medical intuitive and healer who's unique style gently uncovers the root causes of one's discomfort or ....
- Directions to Fort Collins LymphWorks office
- Location Directions to LymphWorks - Fort Collins Lymph Drainage Therapy, Massage, and Energy Healing.
- Contact Us at LymphWorks in Fort Collins, CO
- Please contact us with this form to ask about lymph, massage and/or energy healing services...
- Fort Collins Swelling and Inflammation
- No matter what the cause, Fort Collins swelling and inflammation may be significantly reduced with the application of Lymph Drainage Therapy...
- Fort Collins Detox and Whole Body Cleanse
- Fort Collins detox with Lymph Drainage Therapy, a powerful and enjoyable whole body cleanse which may also enhance your weight loss or cleansing program...
- Cancer Massage
- Fort Collins cancer massage therapists customize your healing session with unique and varied techniques based on where you are in your cancer journey...
- Fort Collins Surgery Massage
- After surgery, Massage and Lymph Drainage reduces swelling, pain, detoxifies tissues from drugs, improves scars. Fort Collins surgery massage...
- Scar Massage at LymphWorks Fort Collins Massage
- Scar massage techniques may improve or lessen the appearance of your scar and may lessen the possibility of developing long-term problems your scar may cause......
- Breast Massage at LymphWorks in Fort Collins, CO
- Gentle therapeutic breast massage and lymphatic breast care are ideal for maintaining healthy breasts, reducing pain, swelling other breast problems as well as prevention...
- Kinesio Tape for Swelling
- Therapeutic taping can be used to reduce swelling, among other things, as an adjunct to your lymph drainage therapy session. Kinesio tape for swelling after surgery, injury...
- Law of Attraction Manifesting
- Using Energy Healing, Therapist CJ helps her clients with law of attraction manifesting for better health, relationships, abundance, and more..
- LymphWorks Fort Collins Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Fort Collins Lymph Drainage results in detoxification of the whole body, reduction of swelling, immune system stimulation, deep relaxation, pain relief by facilitating your body's own healing process
- Fort Collins Energy Healing
- A simple but powerful Fort Collins Energy Healing session may address physical, mental, emotional imbalances or complaints. It is gentle or no touch...
- Remote Healing
- Although your Energy Healer resides here in Fort Collins, CO, remote healing sessions can be conducted for clients located anywhere in the world...
- Fort Collins Massage Techniques at LymphWorks
- We have many effective Fort Collins massage techniques to best meet client needs at Lymphworks...
- Essential Oil Healing Protocols
- Powerful 15 minute essential oil healing protocols added on to support any Lymph Drainage Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Lymph Massage, or Energy Healing Session can profoundly enhance healing...
- Lifestyle Tips for Healthy Lymphatics
- 8 Key ways to create and maintain healthy lymphatics and a strong immune system...
- Natural Body Detoxification Practices
- Suggest daily body detox practices for improved detoxification and naturally healthy lymph and circulation...
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- The most common cause of enlarged or swollen lymph nodes is infection, toxins, or chronic illness but...
- Massage Tips for getting the most from your Lymph Drainage Session
- To get the most from your Lymph Drainage session, here are some massage tips and things you need to know for before, during, and after treatment...
- Breast Health and Your Bra
- Breast Health can be impeded by lymph congestion and connective tissue restrictions caused by ill-fitting bras ...
- Recommended Health Resources
- Lymphworks extensive health resources list containing trusted and qualified practitioners to refer you to when needed...
Like This Page?